Monday, June 11, 2012

Asian Emmaline..... From google images....And there WAS a baby on the way...To Lita's house. Yeah.

So, tonight I had my evening's entertainment. Via Text and Instagram.
Here is how it went down:

Me: Baby is on the way.

Lita: Uhhh?


Me: From China!


Lita: Uhh?


Me: What do you mean?


Lita: There's a baby on the way from China?


Me: Maybe.
Asians' are your fav. , right?


Lita: Why is there an Asian baby coming?


Me: Because it is!! They are your favorite, RIGHT?!?


Lita: What for?!?


Me: Um, our kid? (:


Lita: You're adopting a kid from China?


Me: Maybe.


Lita: Seriously?!


Me: Maybe.


Lita: Why?


Me: Because because because....


Lita: Because WHY?!? Is it a little baby?


Me: Yes.


Lita: Boy or Girl.


Me: Maybe...Probably girl...


Lita: Dude! How old? And when will she be here?


Me: Soon.


Lita: She's staying like forever?


Me: Umm, i hope! It's a schrum -- after all.


Lita: When did this happen?! The 10th Schrum!


Me: A while back...



(Meanwhile on Instagram):

Me:

@LitaBee94...Cute, RIGHT?!?!?!?!!?? What should we name her?

LitaBee94: OHMYGOSH!!! Emmaline or Evangeline!

Me: Emmaline works...


LitaBee94:

Schrum x7!!!!!!!!


(Meanwhile via text):


Lita: HOW DID I NOT KNOW?!


Me: Well...ya know...


Lita: AH. You're not messing with me....right.


Me: Idiot. You know you love me. This is fb picture worthy.


Lita: You suck.


Me: I know (:


Me: Mom told me to tell you the baby was on the way. She didn't say which one.....And i shall get her and name her Emmaline.


Lita: Eh?


Me: Yup.


Lita: What?

I don't know?!

Eh?!



(Meanwhile on instagram):


Me: @litabee94 google images.
But, someday I'll have an Asian Emmaline (:
and then you get excited. For real this time, though.



(meanwhile via text; Lita hadnt seen that yet on instagram.) :


Me:Huh? I'm lost...There is no Asian, btw.


Elijah is at your house!!! The baby was at your house!



Lita: Ohhh







Needless to say, I feel like a Jerk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment