Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Cow urine and popular Asian attractions. Yup.

Me and my brother did madlibs tonight. The results are flipping hilairious! So, here they are:
 
 Madlib.... "I've always wanted to be a famous movie director, like John Header. So I decided to make a home movie titled 'Pirates of The Dead Sea'. My friend Lita and my fluffy pet kiwi bird, would rescue a luscious treasure from a bodacious pirate ship. My friends and I built a 3.14-foot-tall ship out of dead bodies and geese, and glued all the pieces together with bacon maple doughnuts. As the ship set sail in the toilet in my secret laboratory, I looked through the lens of my iPhone and yelled 'action!!!'. Lita jumped onto the ship and started battling a squishy pirate, played Nana. Everything went perfectly. I was about to shout 'cut!' when we heard a pretty bubbling sound. Suddenly there was cow urine everywhere. We hadn't noticed that the kiwi bird had been waxing holes in the ship while we had been filming. I tried to plug 18,000,000 holes with ear wax, but it was no use. With a loud air horn-like sound, the ship started sinking as fast  as a zebra! My next command! Abandon ship!"
      
    Madlib... (#2)  "One day me and my family went to under your bead (a popular Asian attraction). We had a blast! The activities included picking our noses, running, and facebooking. But then we arrived at the grand hotel. There was cow pies everywhere! And when we went to bed, there were revolving doors under our beds! Then, the next day we went surfing. I wiped out 538 ligers! For dinner we had bananas and dodge balls. That's it. Oh, and the fact that Elijah pooped 3.14 times. Just the typical family vacation..." Well, there you have it folks. What happens when my brother asks' me the questions to 2 madlibs games....

No comments:

Post a Comment