Tuesday, August 20, 2013

His.

That is who I am.

  In Him I am:
Purpose-filled
Excellent
Treasured
Filled with abundant life
Radiant 
A warrior
Beautiful 
Victorious
Have Him in abundance
Called (and the list goes on...)

  Without Christ I am nothing.  Sometimes, I'll think I am, though that in it self proves that I am nothing. But Christ looks at me and He declares 'MINE!'.  And never stops. 
  
    You see, He is faithful.  Even though I've sometimes not chosen faithfulness, He always does.  Even though I've sometimes failed to the max,  He always accomplishes above the max.  Even though I've sometimes chosen anger or hurt, He always forgives.  Even in those moments that I really didn't want to chose Him, He has always chosen me. 
And that's just it.  He is always.  He has loved me.  Always.

  The best part? 
He doesn't look at me and see the wretch that I used to be.  Christ looks at me and sees His. 


strengthened with all power, according to His glorious might, for the attaining of all steadfastness and patience; joyously giving thanks to the Father, who has qualified us to share in the inheritance of the saints in Light. For He rescued us from the domain of darkness, and transferred us to the kingdom of His beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. -Colossians 1:11-14 NASB

...He rescued me, because He delighted in me. -Psalms 18:19 

...You have anointed my head with oil; My cup overflows. Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever. -Psalms 23:5-6

“But you, Israel, are My servant, Jacob whom I have chosen, The descendants of Abraham My friend. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its farthest regions, And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and have not cast you away: -Isaiah 41:8, 9 NKJV



   Who am I?
I am redeemed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment