Monday, August 26, 2013

The Unknown.

The unknown.  I find myself facing it.
And sometimes my flesh wants to feel...
Afraid
Unable
Weak
Dumb
A mess up
Like breaking down
To sum it up, sometimes my flesh wants to feel incompetent.

  But praise be to my Faithful Father!  He makes me able to choose Him and all that he is instead.
He is always. Who He is, His word, and His Spirit are constant.
Even though my circumstances and situations change,  He is still The King of Kings and I am still His.

No guilt in life, no fear in death,
This is the power of Christ in me;
From life's first cry to final breath.
Jesus commands my destiny.
No power of hell, no scheme of man,
Can ever pluck me from His hand;
Till He returns or calls me home,
Here in the power of Christ I'll stand.-In Christ Alone

  So in everything in life, I choose my Lord.  He and nothing less is my all.
Through the unknowns;  in, through and too The Almighty I will look up, pressing into and onto HIM.
Praise The Living God, He IS my strength!

     It is in His Presence, Power, and Spirit that I do life.  How about you?



No comments:

Post a Comment